Monday, August 24, 2009

News from Mrs. Cavoto's Room August 25-28th

Welcome to Fourth Grade!

It was so nice meeting all of you at the District Open House on Monday. I can tell that we have a wonderful class, and I am looking forward to an exciting year in fourth grade.

Here are just a few reminders:

Your child may bring in a healthy snack each day. This should be either a 100% natural juice or one healthy snack. Remember we have a nut free room.

They will get their hot lunch number when they come to school on Tuesday. I will have them write it down in a special place so that they won't forget it.

Curriculum Night is scheduled for Thursday, September 3rd, starting at 6:30 p.m. in the multipurpose room. This is a very important evening that will highlight some important 4th grade information. I hope you can make it!

If you have any questions or concerns or need to contact me the easiest way is through email – ccavoto@ccsd66.org