Friday, May 30, 2008

Congratulations on a successful year in fourth grade! I can't believe that the last week of school is here, and I just want to thank you for your support all year long. Your children have all been wonderful students and they are truly amazing children. Most of you know, that although I have been in the district for many years, this was my first year teaching fourth grade, and I have to say that I loved it. Thank you so much for your encouraging words and patience, and thank you for guiding your children through their learning experiences throughout this year.

This week in review:

We will finish our study of the west. The students will finish their region scrapbook.

We will finish our mystery unit and have a detective day on Tuesday. The students may dress up as their favorite spy. We will try to solve some interesting mysteries using some of our forensic skills that we have learned.

Tuesday: bowling in the P.M.

Wednesday: We will make our memory books. The PTO will sponsor a picnic and games.

Thursday: Last day of school. Report cards go home. 9:00 dismissal.

Have a wonderful and safe summer!